what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

David Spade

I like the part where he falls

Short-Factor responds:

Rumpelstiltskin.

8 bit What? 8 bit What?

brilliant

hard to come by things like this these days, but this is gold. good chiptune too.

bickels444 responds:

we are thanking you you just cant see us :D x

Stickfigure adventure Stickfigure adventure

whats with the audio?

sounds like you recorded it from a tv with a tape recorder then converted it to an mp3, put it on your mp3 player, then recorded it again from your mp3 player through your mic with those crappy little earbuds.

Zezzimo responds:

lol i know but its from My computer (not recorded) I dont know why its so weird.

Tomato, Tomato Tomato, Tomato

audio a bit messed up

the audio was stronger in the left channel than the right, which was a little irritating. otherwise, the animation is pretty good. not entirely funny, but good.

A tricky animation A tricky animation

loader is broken

and the music doesn't quit looping.

Coft responds:

1. I know that.
2. Can I know where ? Is it menu loop, X Showered Zen, or main, Cheshyre's "Ode" ? ...it does not matter. It looks like AS isn't sometimes working, because the quality is automaticaly set to "low" when going to menu. And there were times when I clicked nothing and the quality remained high. So it is possible that script that stopped sounds wasn't working. But it is rare, try it again if you do not believe me.

R.I.P Patrick W. Swayze R.I.P Patrick W. Swayze

i didn't believe it

but then i searched it and holy crap. RIP one of the best actors!

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

that was neat

the voice acting or whatever it was.. that was annoying though. nice stop motion skills. keep it up, just not the voice stuff.

Jail Escapade 2 Jail Escapade 2

little bit short

but the animation was fluid, and nice oldschool tunes you got rockin.

Ackbar : Reviewer Ackbar : Reviewer

that was pretty funny

so enlightening. now i am re-thinking about seeing it! ackbar saves!

super hero geologist guy super hero geologist guy

lol the hell?

this was really interesting.. needs a "play" screen though, so it isn't constantly looping. you did a good job, though. make more like this!