All 12 art Reviews

Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught Warhammer 40k Dreadnaught

Good work in Blender, here's a tip:

The shadows, or the AO Map, is a bit grainy. You can goto the World button, and find the Ambient Occlusion tab in there, and raise the sample rate up to 20, and it'll get rid of the grainyness to it. It'll just take a little bit longer to render.
5/5 10/10, good work!

IStumpyI responds:

yeah I purposely kept it low so i could render the animation quicker, I almost like the noise though.

Maglot's Sword Maglot's Sword

looks plastic

maybe the intention, but very very nice job on this.

Cookies are Cool Cookies are Cool

cut the crap

yes this is a good piece of work here. however, that wood is way to glossy, so is the china. however, this IS a good model aside from the shaders. tweak your render settings for the glossiness and it'll look better. to much gloss = wet after a rain :)

Landrover Landrover

beautiful

i'm only reccomending some anti-aliasing next time, and it'll look even better. but this looks great.

Bastard n Hammer Bastard n Hammer

that is absolutely

friggity fresh, yo. love the subtle bumpmapping on the sword, it's a bit to shiny though, looks like silver spraypaint over plastic. the models and stuff, excellent. hammer needs hard edges, i'd say. everything else, excellent job!

Akila Commission Akila Commission

purple

nipples. what can i say? that's awesome!

head of the house head of the house

i know where this came from!

i recognized it right off the bat. good job, because that animation you made was absolutely excellent.

Buddies Buddies

wow!

drawn in paint.net? that must've been challenging. as it's hard enough to make them in PS. though a tip for you. generally planets, dark sides of them, aren't just faded over, they're usually entirely black. hope that helps. good work though!

flip82 responds:

paint.net isn't that challenging once you know how to use it. all my stuff is paint.net. I'm thinking about getting photoshop, though.

A Bird and A Bear A Bird and A Bear

Hm

I liked this game. Nice work.

Stream Stream

Nice!

Post apoc is a very interesting theme to do with 3D modelling. Hell, even worn-down buildings is fun with 3D modelling. Good job. Do more stuff like this!